Surat al Baqarah:
- There is blessing in frequently reciting it, there is a loss in abandoning it, and it is unbearable for the witches/magicians [evil people]
- Shaytaan is barred from any house in which Surat al Baqarah is recited.
- If anyone recites the two verses at the end of Surat al-Baqarah at night, then they will suffice him [as a reason of gaining Allaah’s protection].
Surat al Imraan:
- Reading Al-Baqarah and Al Imraan is beneficial because they will come on the Day of Resurrection like two clouds, or two shades, or two flocks of birds, pleading for their companions.
- The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) never used to sleep until he recited Az-Zumar and Bani-Israeel (i.e. Surat al-Israa)
- Whoever memorizes the first 10 verses from Surat al Kahf, he will be secured from the fitnah of Dajjal
- Whoever recited Surah al Kahf in the same manner in which it was revealed, it will serve for him as a light on the Day of Judgment; from his standing place to Makkah. And whoever recited the last ten verses, and it happens that the Dajjal should appear after that, the Dajjal will not be empowered over him…
- Whoever recited Surat al Kahf on the day of Friday, he will be illuminated with a light between the two fridays.
Surat al Mulk:
- This surat will intercede for a person until he is forgiven and the Prophet (peace be upon him) never used to sleep until he recited it.
- It is a prevention of the punishment of the grave.
- Recite it before going to sleep, it is a barrier against shirk.
- Whoever recites it ten times, Allaah will build for him a palace in Paradise.
Surat al-Ikhlaas, Surat al-Falaq, and Surat an-Naas:
- Recite three times in the morning and evening, they will suffice you from everything.